Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Woman Show in Madison, GA



Woman show card

Uomini Famosi at 60 (Archive of Women artists)
 

Celebrating my 'She-roes' again at the Woman show in Madison, Ga. at the Madison Artist Guild's Gallery, Town 220.  The reception is tomorrow evening.

This exhibition features more of my glass work than I have ever been able to show at one time before.  My Uomini Famosi: Archive of Women Artists is shown at now 60 pieces.  This is the first time it has been shown at the 60 I now have completed.

I am also showing 3 of my larger stained glass assemblage/ portraitures of Käthe Kollwitz, Georgia O'Keeffe, and Frida Kahlo

Installation photos of the show (Facebook post)

Thank you Liselott Johnsson and the Madison Artist Guild for this opportunity to exhibit with other wonderful regional artists- painters, sculptors and printmakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment