Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Homage to Kollwitz: Stained Glass Assemblage


Homage to Kollwitz, 40 x 40", Stained Glass Assemblage

Well my Homage to Kollwitz, the stained glass assemblage is finally complete. This afternoon we took a photograph of it, just in time for the upcoming residency. Oh wait! That is in just a day!
I depart tomorrow morning, my flight out of Greensboro is at 5:30 a.m. Which means I need to be at the airport by 4:30 a.m., which means I need to leave the house at 3:30, which means I need to be up at 2:30 a.m. It is now 11:30, so just 3 more hours to pack and organize for my 11 day stint in Boston. No sleep tonight for me. Ready, set, here we go again!

I am pleased with the outcome of this window and had the opportunity to show it to some of my adult students this afternoon. It has been a day full of endings and beginnings, and I am excited to venture to New England for my 3rd Residency.


No comments:

Post a Comment